When you're applying for a loan the following list of documents will help expedite the process. We can help you understand any part of the loan process so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Past two years completed tax returns.
- Past two years W-2's, 1099's and any other necessary tax forms.
- 30 days worth of newest pay stubs.
- If self-employed you will need these additional:
- Past two years filed business tax returns with K1’s (if a LLC or Corporation)
- Current Year to date Financial Statements (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Past two months full bank statements for all checking and savings accounts. (include all pages even blank ones)
- Recent statements from investment/retirement accounts (retirement, 410k, mutual funds, etc.).
- If statements are monthly will need past two months statement (include all pages)
- If statements ate issued quarterly provide most recent statement (include all pages)
- Driver's License or other official State identification.
- Social Security Card.
- If you pay or receive and child support, alimony or palimony please provide copy of Divorce decree and/or court order
- Green card or work-permit (if applicable)